Friday, March 4, 2011

I Lost a Baby!


Okay I really didn't lose my baby; I know exactly where my son (8) is. But I lost the equivalent of this baby!

Folks, I told you I was excited for last night's weigh in! In my first five days, I lost 10.8 pounds and various inches in places on the average 1.4 inches in my neck, arms, chest, hips, waist...I mean really 10.8. LOVE IT. Yes I know it's largely due to the shock I'd placed on my system from eating crap to eating a high protein diet but it also is an eye opener of what exactly that crap was doing - it was holding on, leeching onto my body, making me tired, irritable, sluggish, poorly focused, bleh. Now, in just 5 short days, I feel vibrant, awake, alert, ready and most of all happy. I'm excited for next Thursday! This will certainly be a fun journey! Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment