Wednesday, March 16, 2011

17.4 in 18!


That's right folks - 17.4 total pounds GONE FOREVER in 18 days. I mean really, a pound a day sure beats the pound a week idea square in the pants!

I'm so excited; it really is like my Christmas every time I go to weigh in. I used to think only crazy people were excited to stand on the scale in front of a stranger or be wrapped up in measuring tape from head to toe - CALL ME CRAZY. I love it.

My family is headed on vacation tomorrow morning, so I had to weigh in on Tuesday which was two days earlier than normal. But in five short days, less than a week, I lost 3 pounds, bringing my total to 17.4 in 18 days!

I love how my clothes fit, how I feel, how much better I sleep and so on. Sunday at church I fit comfortably in the seat which means I'll feel more comfortable on the plane tomorrow. I feel better in clothes now, not like an over stuffed sausage. I LOVE where this is going.

I'm excited to go home to Wyoming and see my family and I'm not even scared. Ideal Protein has made this so easy and bullet proof that I'm seriously NOT at all worried! Now had it been Ireland (which I'm visiting next year), Mexico or Hawaii it would have been a little scary, surely still not impossible, but Wyoming is the protein capital of the world - I'll be fine.

I felt this picture appropriate in two ways. It depicts the three pounds I've lost and encourages me to "finish the fight." This truly is a fight to regain my life back. A life I can enjoy with my family, being active, happy and healthy. Soon I might just post progress pictures - then you should be scared cause they are icky but it's progress and that's the part I'm most proud of - moving forward.

Be blessed, enjoy life.

Next weigh in, March 24th - see less of you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment