Sunday, September 26, 2010

93 To Go!


Five days into this journey, I feel great. It's incredible how eating right and exercising will even improve your attitude, your mindset is different, better, happier. Ask my boyfriend! Before Tuesday, I was stressed, felt ugly, sad, emotional and sometimes just plain depressed. I wanted to talk to no one, I wanted to see no one, I wanted to be no one. I'm so much better, not healed, not done...but better.

I woke up this morning 7 pounds lighter than I was last Tuesday when this all started. Seven pounds is HUGE, but again I know it's simply the answer to eating better and exercising, it's the answer to the simple shock my body is going through, flushing out all the crap I'd put in my body since the end of January.

I'm super excited to see what's next and I know I can do it, I know I'm in the right place mentally. I believe in myself and truly believe that's one of the biggest hurdles.

My frig is completely packed with colorful foods; asparagus, broccoli, apples, grapes, chicken, carrots, beets, pork chops, salad. Everything looks so good! Last night I made a delicious dinner of baked chicken, steamed market fresh broccoli, and braised potato quarters, yummy. It was great to season my own food, not drive through and have it handed to me, processed and greasy. Those of you that know me, know I love to cook. I love to create great meals and I'm super happy to have brought that back in my home.

Let's start this new week with a positive outlook on our goals, eat right, exercise and believe in yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment