Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm nutty about Nutella!


As many others, I'm a fan of chocolate and peanut butter - BUT, I'm a bigger, huger, nuttier fan of Nutella! If you've not yet allowed yourself the delicious tongue vacation of the perfect mix of hazelnuts and chocolate, please toast some bread, or just dip your spoon in a jar of Nutella http://www.nutellausa.com/ and savor its greatness.

Sadly, I'd missed the National Nutella Day (yes it's so great that it has it's own national holiday) on February 5th, 2010 but I assure you I'll make it up by trying some of these great recipes http://www.nutelladay.com/nutella-recipes/.

As I continue my love affair with this smooth, rich, delectable concoction, I urge that you experience some yourself. I'm certain it will become a staple in your home soon! Try it on a banana, pancake, crepe or as I said...just a spoon. I wish you all the chocolaty happiness you deserve.

If you're allergic to nuts - I am so very sorry, but I'll find you something equally amazing soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment