Monday, May 31, 2010

I Can Do Anything Great!

How often do you truly start your day off pumped? With the exception of Christmas or your birthday, do you really wake up, look your tired self in the mirror and say "I Can Do Anything Great!" ?

A business partner of mine shared a video on Monday that inspired me to change my routine (or at least quiet outlook).

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Jessica_Gets_Pumped_For_Bedtime

If you think your at your end; redirect your thoughts and tell yourself your worth unimaginable success - you know deep down you already believe that, yet you succumb to the easier, less flattering "I'm a failure." Believe you have every tool to succeed, to build a continued path to the greatness you deserve and you WILL achieve! It won't be easy, but truly, truly it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment